Dr. Elena Langdon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 28th, 2015
Caring and listens well
This doctor listens to concerns and works with individual situations, especially when patient is experiencing pain.

August 9th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Langdon has been one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She takes my calls, answers my questions, and has helped me through some medical problems. I am very thankful to have found such a great doctor.

July 17th, 2013
Stay Away!
I went to see Dr. Elena Langdon based on some good reviews I had seen online. I should have listened to the bad ones! I waited over an hour to see her. She came in and I told her I was there for a pregnancy confirmation but I had also had previous miscarriages. She did an ultrasound and then said she wanted to run some prenatal lab work and wanted to include a progesterone test to make sure my levels weren't low to cause another miscarriage. That is all she discussed with me. The whole appt was maybe 10min. She didn't ask me any questions didn't go over anything with me and stood by the door as if she was anxious to leave. I had to ask her my questions in the hall way on our way out! When I then received my lab bill which had a charge for $1350.00 for a cystic fibrosis test that was never discussed with me I called her office and spoke to the receptionist and she said that that test is usually discussed with the patient before it is run. I spoke to the doctor at my next appt that afternoon and told her she never discussed this additional genetic test with me and that my insurance doesn't cover genetic testing. She paused as if she didn't know what to say and then said she felt it was necessary because my husband and I are WHITE! Even though she failed to get any type of family history or ethnicity from myself or my husband before she ran the test at our first appt. I am also in my mid 20s and am not considered to be at an age where genetic testing should be considered! All she could say is that it's unfortunate your insurance doesn't cover that test. I've already had a child and had no need for that test before and my husband is actually not in fact white and neither he nor I are at high risk for cystic fibrosis! My second appt was again only about 10min or less and she didn't even give us the time of day and stood by the door as if in a hurry again! Worst obgyn I have ever had! Do not go to her! She is very untrustworthy and just runs tests because she feels like it without getting any history to determine if it is necessary then leaves you to pay the bill! Her billing department/manager is just as bad as they didn't even bother to help me with the problem I had with the doctor or the additional $1350.00 that they racked up! They don’t even bother calling you back!

July 17th, 2013
Caring and professional OBGYN
I was looking for a Russian speaking OBGYN doctor for me and my elderly mother and came across Dr. Elena Langdon. She took care of us both in the most caring and professional manner. She addressed all of our needs and was particularly patient with my mother. She also followed up, which is rare these days. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great OBGYN!

June 28th, 2013
Forever grateful patient!
I was referred to Dr. Langdon for my 4th pregnancy and I wish I had her for the first 3! She understood my concerns ( each pregnancy been high-risk), answered all my question, and treated me like a friend. This was the only pregnancy that didn't end in obstetrical disaster and complications for me and my baby. I am forever grateful patient! She is my doctor now and I will always recommend her to my friends and my clients.

June 28th, 2013
Transferred care
I transferred care to another doctor because she was terrible. She totally rushed me and I felt like a number. Believe the bad reviews that are out there people!

June 15th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Langdon is an amazing doctor. I have been seeing her for about six years now. She took great care of me during both of my pregnancies - I have a four year old and an eight week old. She listens to all my crazy questions and gives me great answers and always reassures my fears. She is the kind of doctor that gets to know you. She knows my name, my husband's name and my kids' names without looking at a chart. When she has seen us outside of the office, she will still know who we are. I have recommended her to many of my friends and she has delivered several of their babies as well. They all agree that she is wonderful.

June 15th, 2013
Amazing doctor
Despite two difficult pregnancies, Dr. Langdon has help me delver two very healthy babies. My youngest was born 5 weeks premature but never had to go ...

June 5th, 2013
Best doctor I have seen in a very long time
What an awesome doctor! Dr. Langdon was very professional yet caring and compassionate at the same time. I did not feel rushed like I usually do when I go see an ob/gyn and Dr. Langdon listened to my issues with genuine concern. I felt comfortable with the diagnosis and treatment and will definitely call her "my doctor". I had a great experience and would highly recommend her. You will love her!

Great Doctor
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Langdon for the last 6 years. Dr. Langdon demonstrated compassion ,knowledge and care. She answered all my concerns, and I felt very confident when I left. Every time from that first appt. dr. Langdon always remembered to call me and follow up. I am grateful to have a doctor like Dr. Langdon to always be able to relay on her expertise. Moreover, I highly recommended Dr. Landgon to many women, and after their visits, heard nothing but delight compliments.

The most amazing OBGYN!
Dr. Langdon delivered all three of my children. I never had a better experience at any other doctor's . She is prompt, professional and very courteous to me and my family on every visit. My questions were answered accurately and I never felt ignored or rushed out from the office. I have three c-sections, and each pregnancy and recovery has gone very well for me. I recommended her to my friends and family, and they share my opinion about her.... She is amazing physician!!! I will strongly recommend her to anyone.

April 12th, 2013
Not worth your money!
The wait in the office was an hour long, after getting into a room it still took her 20 minutes too see me. After paying $200 & waiting a combined hour & a half, she didn't even stay for ten minutes. She was very rushed to get out of there, I didn't even get to ask questions or express my concens. I literally feel like I was robbed. That was my very first prenatal visit to an OBGYN, & I will never go back to her. Afterqards, she left us in the room for another ten minutes until I had to ask if we were done. In all seriousness, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR HARD EARNED MONEY.