A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Sacamay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Sacamay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacamay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacamay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacamay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sacamay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Maria B Sacamay MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Sacamay practice?
- Dr. Elena Sacamay has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Sacamay practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near National City, CA.
See National City Internists and National City Rheumatologists.