A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Sacamay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacamay
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacamay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sacamay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Maria B Sacamay MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Sacamay practice?
- Dr. Elena Sacamay has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Sacamay practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near National City, CA.
See National City Internists and National City Rheumatologists.