Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Wll. Y on Apr 25th, 2013

Saw the doctor for pain that comes up occasionaly and was extremely pleased. I have a very active lifestyle and unfortunately sustain some injury throughout the year. Having been in and out of hospitals for various sports related injuries i am pretty familiar with how things work. That being said , my expectations are rarely met and with this doctor they were. She not only was able to get me on the spot therapy but medications were neither over the top or insuffcient. She accurately assessed the pain , gave me a pretty decent timenline for heeling and gave me the proper Treatment. I was also very happy with her staff and the wait times have always been reasonable. Would recommend her for back,shoulder,or related issues in pain

|  Really listens  |  show details
by A.B. on Mar 24th, 2013

Dr. Naryzhny is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. I was suffering with severe back pain during pregnancy she really helped me find a treatment that worked best and did not push using pain medications. She listened to all my problems and has now become my primary care.

|  pain treatment  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2010

Dr.Naryzhny provide the best pain treatment for my low back chronic pain.She gave me a medications,and start physical therapy, for 2 wk,than add one more medication,1 wk later my pain level subside from 8/10 to 4-5/10,but dr.recommend a trigger point injections ,after 2 days my pain was 1/10,at present time i am her patient ,just for maintenince;and all my family start to see dr.Naryzhny for any type of medical care.I would recommend dr.Naryzhny to everyone.This is not true,that her office charge you a lot;price for patient without medical insurance $70 for medical visit and $45 for physical therapy.Again,if you have medical problems ,call for appointment with dr.Naryzhny.Amy M.

|  show details
by Carmelita on Dec 20th, 2009

Dr.Naryzhny is the best specialist in phisical medicine.She help me a lot ! After first office visit, in a 2 days my symptoms decreased in a 50%,(i was treated by other doctors before, without any improvement )After "magic" trigger point injections i feel great!Thank you,doctor!

|  show details
by Joe on Aug 27th, 2009

She tells you one thing does another. Ends up costing you a arm and a leg. Does not do what she says she will then when you ask her about it she says it has nothing to do with her. I read a review about her before saying something about her charging for blood work saying the girl was say she had pains the blood worked cost her tons $$$when she just went in for a obgyn and she said everything was fine no pain. I disregared this comment and when be cause someone told me she was good and i can get in, but the same thing happen to me I got changed a ton of money for what she told me was Routine Blood work, but now she says that is not a terminology that she knows.