A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Nedea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Nedea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Nedea, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nedea graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Nedea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena A Nedea MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elena A. Nedea practice?
- Dr. Elena Nedea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elena Nedea practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.