A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Ng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Ng, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Mei-Fung Ng MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Ng practice?
- Dr. Elena Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Ng practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.