A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Nishimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Nishimura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishimura graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nishimura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Presbyterian Hospital
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Megumi Nishimura MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Nishimura practice?
- Dr. Elena Nishimura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elena Nishimura practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See Albuquerque Internists.