Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 20th, 2015

Don't go! She does not listen and is overbooked and in hurry to get to next patient. Waiting 45 min past my appointment to only get 5 min of her/my time is not acceptable . Office staff constantly changing make lots of billing errors

by Shea on Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Norch is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet, I am so happy she is my Doctor.

Aug 21st, 2012

I HAD A VERY PLESEANT EXPERENCE AT DR. NORCHES OFFICE, I WAS A NEW PATIENT AND FELT VERY WELCOMED. OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL AND DR. NORCH EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS.

Very Unpleased. show details Very Unpleased.
Apr 3rd, 2012

Her staff is rude on the phone. They never call to remind me of an appointment. Her staff say it's my responsiblility to remember my appointment along with the other 10,000 things running through my mind. Also there is a fee for not showing up when I didn't even get a call. My suggestion. Ditch the reminder business cards and dial OUR NUMBERS!

Extra mile show details Extra mile
Apr 28th, 2011

When you or your loved one has a medical problem, Dr. Norch and her staff will go the extra mile and give you the medical care that you need.

Apr 26th, 2011

Great Doctor, and her nurse practioner is also a good fit and great personality.