A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Perez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Perez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Elizabeth Perez MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elena E. Perez practice?
- Dr. Elena Perez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elena Perez practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Weston, FL.
See Miami Allergists and Miami Pediatricians.