Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elena Perez
Dr. Elena Perez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL (and 1 other location). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy and Pediatrics. Dr. Perez is affiliated with All Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elena Perez has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Elena Perez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Clive Roberson
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi53
Dr. Daniel Tucker
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi55
Dr. Carolyn Agresti
Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi30