A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Perez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Perez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Elizabeth Perez MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elena E. Perez practice?
- Dr. Elena Perez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elena Perez practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Weston, FL.
See Miami Allergists and Miami Pediatricians.