A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Polukhin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Polukhin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polukhin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Polukhin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Polukhin, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polukhin graduated from Kuban State Medical Academy, Krasnodar.
Dr. Polukhin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Polukhin MD and PHD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elena Polukhin practice?
- Dr. Elena Polukhin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Polukhin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Physiatrists.