A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Polukhin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Polukhin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Polukhin, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polukhin graduated from Kuban State Medical Academy, Krasnodar.
Dr. Polukhin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Polukhin MD and PHD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elena Polukhin practice?
- Dr. Elena Polukhin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elena Polukhin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis Park, MN.
See Saint Paul Physiatrists.