Dr. Elena Polukhin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Polukhin?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

November 21st, 2015

Patient

I read some of these reviews to each their own but when I was a patient there I was never treated for anything other then what was wrong with me. I believe she does care about her patients she spent more time then she should of . I believe she is a good Dr was getting good care there .

October 13th, 2015

Dr. Polukhin was the only Dr. who helped my mom with her knee pain! It is unfortunate, but very true of human nature, to badmouth a person once there's a chance to do that. So I am not at all surprised that instead of support, a lot of people who used to be Dr's patients and benefited from her expertise and getting prescriptions they need (another popular option is getting pain meds easily, no questions asked, during ER visits) are now taking their inner frustration on a scapegoat. I feel sorry for what happened to Dr. Polukhin and wish her best of luck!

April 5th, 2015

Unprofessional

November 8th, 2012

Changed Insurance To Be Treated By Dr. Polukhin

The title really truly says it all. My Insurance wouldn't hold up to Elena' standards and after some negotiations they parted ways. Each said it was the other, the insurances said it was them, visa verse. I changed my insurance co to say in her care.

August 20th, 2012

Great doctor, kind.

Great physician, very intelligent and kind.

April 18th, 2012

This is a kind and compassionate doctor who would never give up on her patients, no matter how difficult the situation is. I like that she has different philosophies about how to treat pain and injury with various treatment remedies learned during her European medical education. I am one of those in a difficult situation, often feel very down, but after most of my clinic visits, I feel more refreshed mentally and physically. A nice doctor with a big heart!

March 17th, 2012

I read reviews of other people and i am shocked, especially the first review. It seems to me, buddy that you have serious male issues, so why to blame on a doctor who wants to help. You even were unabelt o write her name correctly, shame on you for all those lies. I am a patient of Dr. Polukhin for almost 6 years and I never met somebody so kind and professional as she is. The office was always clean, stff is freindly and I never was overbilled. Great doctor, highly recommended. No gimmicks, no lies, just strictly professional, ethical and kind.Stop writing lies if you have your own problems unresolved.

November 7th, 2011

Odd Clinic and Poor Record Keeping

I was referred to this clinic for neck pain by a previous GP of mine. I waited over two weeks for an appointment (not helpful when you have neck pain). On the day of my appointment I was seen an hour after my scheduled appointment. The front staff was abrupt, abrasive and not warm and welcoming by any means. The examination room was disgusting! There was hair and dandruff all over the room. Not just a little, either. This should have been my first clue to run as fast as I could from this place. However, I was hopeful and somewhat desperate for some help managing my neck discomfort. Dr. Poulkin came across as a very nice woman, but our conversation was odd. After gazing at my shirtless back she says in her thick Russian accent you beautiful man..it was kind of funny. Then, she starts shaking her head and says Cervical Dystonia. I had to look this up when I got home, but my common cents told me that I dont have this condition. This is an EXTREMLY debilitating and horrible disease that Im not even close to exhibiting the kinds of symptoms that are associated with this disease. Plus, how could someone tell you with-in five minutes of meeting you that you had this disease. Furthermore, Ive been under the care of neurologist and neurosurgeon and had multiple MRIs. Not once did either of these specialists express any concerns about Cervical Dystonia. From here, Dr. Poulkin encourages me to speak with an attorney. Guess what, she just happens to be one right in her office and could set up a free consultation. How convenient! However, this is where it really gets odd. I dont know how or why, but she starts talking to me about a penile vacuum or something that supposedly makes ones wanker get bigger. Shoot, she didnt even take a look to see if I needed one in the first place. However, she had someone in the practice and that she could schedule a free consultation with me to discuss a penile vacuum with. Im not joking. How the heck do I go to see someone for neck pain management and end up getting solicited for a penile vacuum and a plaintiff attorney? Overall, she didnt come across as having my best interest at hand and seemed more worried about referrals and ways to make money off me. Needless to say, I didnt go back to her or the GP who referred me to Dr. Poulkin. Lastly, six months later and I get an itemized statement from her office stating that I owe $300.00. First, the statement listed a date of service and no actual codes or descriptive services provided. Additionally, my co-pay was conveniently omitted from this itemized statement. The cost billed to my insurance was $570.00 for this visit. I waited for an hour and spoke with the Dr. for 15 minutes. WOW. In part, this is whats bankrupting our healthcare. Something doesnt feel right to me about this practice. Please, proceed with caution and always save or request your receipt.

September 19th, 2011

IME

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Polukhin. My appointment lasted only 10 minutes. The report that she wrote made it sound like my appointment was much, much longer and it had so many lies I was speechless. After seeing that report I would never see a doctor with morals like this.

August 30th, 2011

very unprofessional

January 10th, 2011

para

I've been very pleased with level of service and type of care at Rehab associates with Dr Polukhin.

January 11th, 2017