Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elena Ratner
Dr. Elena Ratner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Ratner is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Stamford Hospital and Stamford Hospital. Dr. Ratner has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elena Ratner has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Elena Ratner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Erica Dun
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi11
Dr. Marissa Platner
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi6
Dr. Michael Paidas
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi30