A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Rodgers-Rieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Rodgers-Rieger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Rodgers-Rieger, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Genetic Counseling
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers-Rieger graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Rodgers-Rieger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mahnomen Health Center
- Deer River Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Rodgers-Rieger MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elena Rodgers-Rieger practice?
- Dr. Elena Rodgers-Rieger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elena Rodgers-Rieger practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Bemidji, MN and Detroit Lakes, MN.
See Fargo Pathologists.