Dr. Elena Roth MD Patient Reviews

May 20th, 2016
Average. No follow up appointment as yet. Will do

December 2nd, 2011
so happy
I saw Dr. Roth for a consultation at Bascom Palmer and absolutely loved her. I am a bit compulsive and had a ton of questions for her and she was so patient with me. She answered all my questions and gave me options as to how I could treat my condition. Thank you Dr. Roth!!!!

November 9th, 2011
My visit with Dr. Roth was both pleasant and helpful I had been to two doctors for my blepharitis and dry eyes and was still miserable. She spent time with me and prescribed treatments with a special drop that is only made at Bascom Palmer. For the first time, my eyes feel better! The staff at the office was so courteous and pleasant. I highly recommend this doctor!

April 29th, 2011
I would NOT recommend Dr. Roth
I scheduled a visit with Dr. Roth based on the knowledge that Bascom Palmer is the best for eye care and I had already seen three doctors for my problem with my eye and it was unresolved. I know that Bascom Palmer is excellent because other family members see other doctors there. But Dr. Roth is exceptionally poor in my opinion. I'm shocked she is associated with Bascom Palmer. She was distracted during my visit, failed to write the tapered dosing instructions for the drops she prescribed and then when I called to ask for them she actually said to me, with a snippy tone, "it really doesn't matter anyway - it's 6 of one and half dozen of the other". She prescribed cortisteriod drops for my eye for a month - it matters to me!! She's awful. Stay away from her.

February 26th, 2016