Dr. Elena Sanders MD Patient Reviews

July 9th, 2016
What a nice dr!
She is extremely bright, very attentive, a good listener. In a few short visits, she has helped me tremendously. Office staff is excellent as well. Easy to get an appointment & reasonable waiting time.

April 28th, 2016
First Time Patient
Receptionist was fairly pleasant. Waiting time was no longer than 20 minutes. Doctor's assistance was very pleasant and did a wonderful job taking my blood. Doctor had absolutely no personality, showed no warmth and did not create a comfort zone whatsoever. I say this having worked for doctors as a medical social worker for years. Will return to get my blood results, but may not return after that as a patient. I am a senior citizen who feels that cut and dry experiences in a doctor's office leaves lots to be desired.

December 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
Staff very friendly and accommodating. The Sanders is top notch, thoroughly examined me, spent time explaining my options and how I would benefit. She figured out almost immediately that I had Lyme disease and treated me right away. Feeling like myself again!

June 11th, 2015
Very nice and professional staff!!!! I love Dr.Sanders and the medical assistant- both very kind and sweet to me, as well as patient. I always walk out of the office with a smile

April 13th, 2015
excellent doctor simply the best.

May 23rd, 2013
OMG Stay away
I have seen dr sanders 4 times. She is very arrogant and thinks too much of herself. She never educates on the condition i came to her about. all she does is hand out the information. So i don't think i will be going back to her. If you want to be in good health go elsewhere

January 30th, 2013
My search is over!
Finally there is a rheumatologist on Staten Island that I can stay with! The doctor is very pleasant and accessible for questions. All my phone calls were answered promptly, everything was followed up on. The doctor called me herself with the results and explained everything. I wish my other doctors were so thorough!

August 15th, 2012
Dr Sanders is very caring and attentive. She spent over 40 min with me during my first visit and explained everything in detail. Her bedside manner is excellent. I know I will be following up with her and will send my friends!

May 26th, 2010
cold hearted
insists that RA does not need pain management. Offered no information about RA. Simply said you have it. Take this. Did not educate, inform patient about disease.