A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Sang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sang graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Sang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Louis A Johnson Va Medical CtrClarksburg, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Sang MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elena Sang practice?
- Dr. Elena Sang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elena Sang practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Clarksburg, WV.
See Clarksburg Internists and Clarksburg Infectious Disease Doctors.