A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Schiopu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Schiopu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Schiopu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiopu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schiopu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Schiopu MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elena Schiopu practice?
- Dr. Elena Schiopu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elena Schiopu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.