A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Genova Slavcheva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Genova Slavcheva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Genova Slavcheva graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Genova Slavcheva has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Genova Slavcheva MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elena Genova Slavcheva practice?
- Dr. Elena Genova Slavcheva has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Genova Slavcheva practices Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists.