Dr. Elena Starosta MD Patient Reviews

3.0

December 2nd, 2015
The girl in the front was amazing and so were the nurses! But the second front desk girl Svetha was horrible! No respect! And the doctor was so slow and inaccurate! Very unsatisfactory!

November 25th, 2015
BAD EXPERIENCE
STAY AWAY !!!! SHE IS HEARTLESS PEOPLE !!!

August 13th, 2015
Dr. Elena Starosta is one of the best doctors I know. She is an excellent diagnostic and works with a terrific group of specialists. She is always very attentive, thorough in her examinations. Her bedside manners are excellent and her personal involvement with her patients goes well above duty. I trust my whole family to go to dr. Starosta

August 13th, 2015
Exsellent doctor! Will help at any time.

February 24th, 2015
Horrible office
Doctors are ok but staff is beyond horrible Stay away if you have any respect for yourself

January 15th, 2015
Very rude stuff!!! I liked this doctor,but I had to change it because of her front desk stuff!!!

August 14th, 2014
Doctor great-front desk terrible
While I've known Dr. Starosta for many years, I am very disappointed with her front desk staff especially someone named Sarah. Dr. Starosta has terrific bedside manner, she can be a caring doctor, so I'm surprised to read some of the bad reviews. Yes, wait time is terrible -- more than 2 hours sometimes. Not for working people who don't have time to spare. My big problem is that I cannot get her on the phone for 2 days, can't get MRI approval for two days, and generally have never been so disrespected by staff at a medical office. I am changing my GP asap. The rude comments, sarcasm, and lack of accountability is too much for me. Less than one star (but not possible) for "courteous staff".

June 13th, 2013
I visit Dr. Starosta for about 15 years. Even I moved to the other state, I risk traveling all day to and from her office because her caring, experience, humanity and knowledge still keeps me in her office. She is an excellent doctor and exceptional person.

March 22nd, 2012
don't go!
I am going to this doctor because of location, but I am changing my doctor now-every time u go there,u have to spend no less than 2 hrs before she sees u-even just to read the results of ur tests-u have to go thru all the check up and wait there for 2 hrs.why wud u need a regular check up if u have been to this doctor two days ago? do they really think ur BP or pulse will be that different for a young and healthy person?dont go-find another doctor.she ll be ok charging old people's insurances...ugh!

March 21st, 2012
I have seen this doctor several time, i was very pleased by her professionalism. I have a very good impression of doctor starosta as a doctor and as a human being. i was very satified during my visits by the office staff as well. The staff in office are very friendly and ready to help any moment. i can recomentd this doctor to anybody without any hesitaion. I already have recommended her to several relatives and friends

February 16th, 2012
Dr. Starosta is a very knowledgeable doctor
She is very experienced, knowledgeable and very caring d-r. I would recommend her to others without doubt. It is hard to find a right d-r but with her I have a compete trust.

December 4th, 2011
I think she is an excellent doctor. My visit was comprehensive. Dr.Starosta spent enough amount of time explaining everything clearly and answering my questions.I will fully recommend her.