A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Stoffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Stoffel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Stoffel, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stoffel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoffel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans