A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Stoffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Stoffel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoffel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Stoffel, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stoffel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Stoffel MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elena Stoffel practice?
- Dr. Elena Stoffel has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Stoffel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.