A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Stoffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Stoffel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoffel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoffel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Stoffel, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffel graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stoffel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Stoffel MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elena Stoffel practice?
- Dr. Elena Stoffel has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Stoffel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.