A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Taratuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taratuta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taratuta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Taratuta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taratuta graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Taratuta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena G Taratuta MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elena G. Taratuta practice?
- Dr. Elena Taratuta has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Taratuta practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Radiologists.