A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Taratuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taratuta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taratuta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Taratuta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taratuta graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Taratuta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena G Taratuta MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elena G. Taratuta practice?
- Dr. Elena Taratuta has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Taratuta practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Radiologists.