A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Ubals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Ubals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Ubals, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubals graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Ubals has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubals accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Ubals practice?
Dr. Elena Ubals practices Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Allergists.