A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Ubals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Ubals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubals
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ubals Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Ubals, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubals graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ubals has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena M Ubals MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Ubals practice?
- Dr. Elena Ubals has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Ubals practices Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Allergists.