A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Ubals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Ubals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Ubals, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubals graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ubals has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Marta Ubals MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Ubals practice?
- Dr. Elena Ubals has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elena Ubals practices Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Allergists.