Simply one of the BEST show details Simply one of the BEST
by Michelle G on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Trukhacheva is an excellent physician. She is compassionate, understanding and gives you all the time that is needed when you are her patient. Her success rates are excellent and her knowledge of genetics is unbelievable.

by Deepti Menon on Oct 30th, 2013

Dr Trukhacheva is just amazing. She is genuinely interested in her patients and has excellent bed side manners. She listens and cares for her patients and looks after their interest. I really trust her and would recommend her to anyone. She is really good in her area and has the expertise. Her team - Stacy, Leslie and Lupa - are also great. Small and Personable team. I never had to worry about finances and bills. They helped in taking an estimate from the insurance right at the beginning and informed me of my expected costs. There were no surprises. I would recommend the office and Dr T to anyone who is seeking treatment.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Anna G on Jul 9th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Trukhacheva and the Reproductive Medicine Institute. I have never met a more dedicated, compassionate and ever-available physician. Dr. Trukhacheva is exceptionally intelligent and knowledgeable, and has excellent bed-side manners. I would highly recommend this phenomenal specialist to anyone with infertility issues. I would also like to add that her staff are highly professional, very approachable, and truly caring. The availability of many satellite offices and facilities, all of which were of highest quality, have made my treatment and care convenient and pleasant.