Dr. Elena Trukhacheva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Trukhacheva?

June 11th, 2016

Worst experience ever

Has been the absolute worst experience of my life. As another reviewer mentioned in an earlier post, trying to get pregnant is stressful enough. The nurses do not return phone calls or emails and instead tell u to check the portal to find out about the potential results of bringing a new human being into the world. I have been hung up on by the receptionists and flat out lied to by the nurses. I am in between cycles right now and am seriously considering switching clinics. I can't take this undo stress, I have cried more in the past few months than I have in a lifetime due to the down right rudeness and lack of bedside manner by the staff. It's truly unbelievable- it sickens me..literally. Do not waste your time or money- trust me- u will be highly disappointed. The ONLY positive thing I will say is that I trust the doctor and have high confidence in her skill level- that is the only saving grace right now although I begged a nurse to have her call me this afternoon and she never did- I expected nothing less. Again do not waste your time, money, or sanity for these ill-mannered individuals. To put it very simple- they DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.

December 5th, 2015

Absolutely most horrible experience. Expected to wait for about 2 hours every time. Nurses and Dr T are very hard to reach and hardly return any of their calls. The process of getting pregnant is hard enough and stressful. I don't need a dr that doesn't communicate results with me. Will be going somewhere else.

October 31st, 2015

Dr. T is the best!

Dr. T and Team RMI were great to work with! We got pregnant in 6 months under her care and expertise and couldn't be happier! I highly recommend them!

October 2nd, 2015

They treat you as a money making account, not as patient. They try to take as many accounts as possible Dr. T always late for appointment, could be 1 hour or more. Nurse is busy and very forgetful, missing prescription and do not return your voice mail. you have to keep close eyes on everything.

December 30th, 2013

Simply one of the BEST

Dr. Trukhacheva is an excellent physician. She is compassionate, understanding and gives you all the time that is needed when you are her patient. Her success rates are excellent and her knowledge of genetics is unbelievable.

October 30th, 2013

Dr Trukhacheva is just amazing. She is genuinely interested in her patients and has excellent bed side manners. She listens and cares for her patients and looks after their interest. I really trust her and would recommend her to anyone. She is really good in her area and has the expertise. Her team - Stacy, Leslie and Lupa - are also great. Small and Personable team. I never had to worry about finances and bills. They helped in taking an estimate from the insurance right at the beginning and informed me of my expected costs. There were no surprises. I would recommend the office and Dr T to anyone who is seeking treatment.

July 9th, 2013

Highly Recommended

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Trukhacheva and the Reproductive Medicine Institute. I have never met a more dedicated, compassionate and ever-available physician. Dr. Trukhacheva is exceptionally intelligent and knowledgeable, and has excellent bed-side manners. I would highly recommend this phenomenal specialist to anyone with infertility issues. I would also like to add that her staff are highly professional, very approachable, and truly caring. The availability of many satellite offices and facilities, all of which were of highest quality, have made my treatment and care convenient and pleasant.

September 16th, 2017