Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elena Vitug
Dr. Elena Vitug, MD is a Doctor primarily located in National City, CA, with another office in La Mesa, CA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Vitug is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. Dr. Vitug has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elena Vitug has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Elena Vitug is similar to the following 3 Doctors near National City, CA.
Dr. Ahmad Bailony
National City, CA 0 mi6
Dr. Mohammed Bailony
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
National City, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Sandra Perez-Mccraw
National City, CA 0 mi33