Dr. Elena Volozhanina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Volozhanina?

April 11th, 2017

Good compassionate doctor

We moved to Belmont and were looking for a doctor for my mother. Dr. Volozhanina was very compassionate listening attentively to every detail of my mother's medical history and lovingly taking my mother under her care as if she was her own mother. I could see the care in her eyes, tone and behavior for my mother. She was also very knowledgeable about all of my mother's previous health issues. Highly recommend her.

March 22nd, 2016

Do not set foot in her office if you are overweight.

Dr. Volozhanina is terrible at dealing with overweight patients. I was subjected to a 45 minuted, patronizing lecture on basic nutrition, despite my showing off extensive knowledge of nutrition, and making extremely clear that I was comfortable with my current diet and was not open to the discussion.

December 1st, 2015

Dr. Elena Volozhanina is a truly great doctor and wonderful person. Very friendly, personable and caring, always very attentive to patient... Her office staff is amazing and very helpful and friendly. I would recommend her to anyone!

October 5th, 2011

Mrs.G.R.

Best Dr ever!!!!!! I couldn't get appt with other clinics due to my high no shows and when I came accross with Beth Israel in Chelsea, I was booked to see Dr Volozhanina, Wow was I Impressed!!! I love the way Dr attends to my medical needs and the curteous staff ever. Thank you!!!!!! Thanks to all I now keep all my appointments.

October 7th, 2017