A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Wachtel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Wachtel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Wachtel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elena Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Elena Wachtel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elena Wachtel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.