A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Zenkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Zenkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Zenkin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenkin graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Zenkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Ivanovna Zenkin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elena I. Zenkin practice?
- Dr. Elena Zenkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Zenkin practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.