A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elene Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elene Awad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Awad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elene Awad MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elene Awad practice?
- Dr. Elene Awad has 1 office location.
Dr. Elene Awad practices Internal Medicine near Effingham, IL.
See Effingham Internists.