A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elene Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Awad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Awad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan