Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elenea Medina
Dr. Elenea Medina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA, with other offices in Anaheim, CA and Orange, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Medina is affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center, Anaheim Global Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center. Dr. Medina has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elenea Medina has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.