Dr. Eleni Bacola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eleni Bacola?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Eleni Bacola?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 3rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Bacola was my pediatrician until I was 21 years old. She was very professional and accurate with her diagnoses. She was more than just a doctor she cared about me and my family and guided one of my family members into the medical profession. I liked most of all how frank she was when speaking to us about our health!

October 7th, 2014