A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleni Dimaraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleni Dimaraki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimaraki
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimaraki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleni Dimaraki, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimaraki graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Dimaraki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Northshore University Healthsyste
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleni Dimaraki MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eleni Dimaraki practice?
- Dr. Eleni Dimaraki has 10 office locations.
Dr. Eleni Dimaraki practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.