A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleni Dimaraki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleni Dimaraki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimaraki
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dimaraki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleni Dimaraki, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimaraki graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Dimaraki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Northshore University Healthsyste
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleni Dimaraki MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eleni Dimaraki practice?
- Dr. Eleni Dimaraki has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleni Dimaraki practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.