A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleni Kosmas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleni Kosmas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosmas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleni Kosmas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosmas graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kosmas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleni Kosmas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleni Kosmas practice?
- Dr. Eleni Kosmas has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleni Kosmas practices Family Medicine near Cicero, NY.
See Cicero Primary Care Doctors.