Dr. Eleni Tousimis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eleni Tousimis?

June 27th, 2016

Dr Tousimis is the most wonderful person and doctor. She gave gold star treatment and at the same time shepherded me through a frightening time with grace. She makes sure the pain from surgery is minimal, while the results are thorough. I couldn't be happier to be her patient.

February 11th, 2014

Top of the line

With Dr Tousimis you are in excellent hands. She is a combination of excellent characteristics: (a) well- trained; (b) keep herself updated publishing; (c) analyze your case and explains clear and straight forward the situation and possible solutions and consequences; (d) takes your case making you feel that it is her only case;(e) she is not in a rush with you; (f) excellent bedside manners; (g) she is polite, pleasant and well educated. Her office is clean. The staff is courteus and polite. She has an excellent working relations with her nurse. At the end of the day you will be with a skilfull professional who is very serious while holds a warm and pleasant personality suitable and needed for these cases. Best of the lucks! Warm regards

June 13th, 2012

Excellent

Just google her and you will immdeiately know that you are in good hands.

March 2nd, 2012

Dr tousimis is cheerful and professional. Very sympathetic and focused. The best!

September 24th, 2011

Superb human being and surgeon

Dr. Tousimis saw me through one of the most difficult times in my life. Her skills as a surgeon and Human being were unmatched by any doctor I have ever had contact with. She took as much time as I needed whenever I spoke with her, and I often felt like I was talking to my sister instead of my suregeon.

August 10th, 2011

Excellent manner, conscientious , informative

My experience as a patient did not include surgery. During my consultation i found her thorough, communicative and sensitive. She gave me the correct advice and I'm grateful for that. I give her an A+.

July 26th, 2011

Excellent doctor, smooth surgery

I was a nervous wreck for my excisional biopsy surgery. The doctor was very straightforward and comprehensive about the procedure which really made me feel confident. At the actual surgery, I was scared and teary eyed, yet she was upbeat and confident, distracted me and made me laugh while I was being sedated. I woke up thinking about how the last thing she said before I went under was how much she loves her job because she makes women happy. At my follow up,I could barely see the incision mark which was small and well hidden, nor did I notice any change in appearance. This was overall a horrible stressful experience for me but what made it easier was knowing I was in capable hands and was getting the best care possible, from a very smart yet kind doctor. What more could you ask for?

December 1st, 2010

I went to this dr had a masectomy awful time in my life! Then MY INSURANCE CHANGED and she did not take it, I had seen her about 4 times before my insurance changed and thought she was nice. The day I called to let them know my insurance had changed they wanted no part of me told me her fee was 500 dollars to come back for a re check but would only charge me 400. I called and had them speek to the Dr directley and still nothing changed, Is she is a DR put here to help not rob us at a time most vurnable my insurance only paid he 60.00 per visit so where does she get off having the nerve to charge me and say she is giving me a discount 2 years later I still can't believe she did that SAD!

October 19th, 2017