Dr. Elenita Usher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elenita Usher?

March 19th, 2017

Office staff is very inefficient. My mother visited Dr Usher's office and it was determined that she needed an antibiotic. The office staff said they would call it in to HEB for us. We checked with HEB numerous times and they had not received the prescription. We also followed up numerous times with the doctor's office. They of course, promised to get the prescription to HEB. After about three days, home health care determined that the infection had worsened. Mom ended up in the ER. The infection responded quickly to the antibiotic she was given in the ER. I really believe that this ER visit would have been avoided had Doctor's office had sent the antibiotic prescrption to the pharmacy as they should have. There have been other instances of Doctor Usher responding to my mother in an arrogant manner; as well as further instances of her staff not being responsive. I strongly advise you look elsewhere for your or your aging loved one's health-care.

July 1st, 2016

Disappoiting

Initially saw Dr. Usher for pain in my legs after walking short distances. Her first assessment was a possible bacterial infection so she prescribed an antibiotic for 10 days but did not suggest I come back after that to check the results but to come back in three months Sent for testing on my leg and the only follow up was on my next scheduled appointment two months after the test. Did not explain much about the test results but I gather they were inconclusive so now I'm waiting to hear from a vascular specialist for further evaluation which was recommended by the podiatrist she sent me to. Although she had the test results and the podiatrists recommendation she apparently saw no need to take any action for two months which was when I was scheduled for a follow up appointment. A week after my last appointment with her and I'm still waiting to hear from the vascular specialist about an appointment but I'm not surprised since I had the same problem with the podiatrist not being sent the referral until I had to call her office about it.

June 7th, 2016

Excellent care from the doctor. Staff is very courteous but don't always follor through per the doctor. I am still waiting for calls from their office regarding referrals.

June 8th, 2014

We are very fortunate to have found Dr. Usher. She is always very thoughtful and considerate during my Mother's appointments and never seems rushed. She has confidence, humility and medical expertise mixed with compassion and she consistently acted that way toward my Mother and our family. Dr. Usher is an outstanding doctor, very professional and very caring. We highly recommend Dr. Usher to anyone seeking help for an elderly family member. You will not find a more dedicated doctor.

December 7th, 2016