A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleny Romanos-Sirakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleny Romanos-Sirakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanos-Sirakis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Romanos-Sirakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleny Romanos-Sirakis MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eleny Romanos-Sirakis practice?
- Dr. Eleny Romanos-Sirakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleny Romanos-Sirakis practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatric Specialists.