A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Eleonora I Grey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleonora I Grey, FAMILY PRACTICE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. I Grey graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. I Grey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beckley Arh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleonora I I Grey DO is a female doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Eleonora I. I Grey practice?
- Dr. Eleonora I Grey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eleonora I Grey practices near BECKLEY , WV.