A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kul-Lipski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kul-Lipski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kul-Lipski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kul-Lipski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski practice?
- Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski practices Family Medicine near Norridge, IL.