A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kul-Lipski
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kul-Lipski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kul-Lipski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kul-Lipski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski practice?
- Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eleonora Kul-Lipski practices Family Medicine near Norridge, IL.