A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleonora Spokoyny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleonora Spokoyny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleonora Spokoyny, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Spokoyny graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spokoyny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleonora S Spokoyny MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eleonora S. Spokoyny practice?
- Dr. Eleonora Spokoyny has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleonora Spokoyny practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.