Eleonore Zetrenne MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

January 25th, 2015
Best Tummy Tuck, I waited so long out of fear, but I was reasurred when I saw my colleague's result. I could never wear any closefitting clothes after my two babies, although my weight is normal, my tummy would always stick out, and I still looked pregnant. I am going to wear a bikini in Hawaii:) Thanks Dr Z!

March 25th, 2014
Amazing!
I came to Dr. Zetrenne for a breast augmentation. She was highly recommended by family and I was very excited to fulfill a dream of mine. Dr. Zetrenne throughly educated me on my procedure and set my mind at ease. I drove over an hour to see her and I do not regret one minute. I would recommend her to anyone!

March 19th, 2014
Pure Excellence
I was faced with needing a bilateral mastectomy, which was quite frightening. With my mother passing away from breast cancer, I was a nervous wreck. When I first met with Dr. Zetrenne I was overcome with comfort and peace. She came highly recommended from family and friends. I made an appointment with her before even seeing a breast surgeon, as I trusted her in helping me decide who would be the best for my situation. She thoroughly explained my options and guided me in choosing the surgery that would yield the benefits I was looking for. She detailed exactly what would be done, my recovery time, and what to expect post surgery. She is backed by an awesome staff! Her excellent and caring office staff members were extremely supportive and at each office visit, they went over and above to make me feel comfortable. She is one in million not only in terms of her being an excellent surgeon, but her bedside manner is unparalleled. Her positive and truly caring attitude allowed me to relax, even during such a difficult time. If you are looking for an amazing surgeon who will go to great lengths to ensure that the process is as easy for you as possible, and follows up with exceptional results, Dr. Zetrenne is the one for you! I would highly recommend her to anyone, and I can honestly say that I have come to love her.

February 22nd, 2014
Very Happy
Dr Z did a wondeful job on my breast aug and tummy tuck. I cannot wait for this spring:)

September 8th, 2012
Outstanding and Exceptional
Dr. Zetrenne is First Class in every aspect-skill, knowledge, professionalism, caring, and friendly. I had a bilateral mastectomy and Dr. Zetrenne reconstructed my breast with latissimus dorsi flap. Dr. Zetrenne educated me on the procedure, the recovery, and answer all my questions. Dr. Zetrenne and her staff are courteous and professional. Dr. Zetrenne also performed a tummy tuck. I am so happy and totally satisfied with the results of the breast reconstruction & tummy tuck. People I meet & family say my body looks sexy, athletic, fit, and hot. I say, "Wow!" I recommend Dr. Zetrenne with the highest regard & respect.

October 15th, 2011
Completely Awesome
I can't say enough good things about Dr Z. She is an artist who takes pride in her work. She doesn't try to sell you something you don't need but wants to work with you to give you the best results possible. I am so blessed to have found her and could not be happier with the facial work she did for me. She is personable, skilled and professional - a great combo!! If she keeps you waiting a few minutes it's because she will never rush you out and wants to be sure to spend plenty of time answering your questions.

May 18th, 2010
I received a free tram flap breast reconstruction with great results thanks to Dr.Zetrenne's exceptional ability and caring. She is such an amazing genius surgeon. love her!

May 1st, 2010
Love my tummy and breast
She did an amazing job on my tummy and breastlift.

February 5th, 2010
Dr. Z is an excellent surgeon. Love her!

July 20th, 2009
Dr. Z is the best! She performed a free tram flap breast reconstruction. It's a major surgery, but she was fabulous. Results are great. She is responsive and available and brilliant. Love her.