A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleuterio Delfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleuterio Delfin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delfin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delfin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delfin graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Delfin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleuterio Punzalan Delfin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eleuterio P. Delfin practice?
- Dr. Eleuterio Delfin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleuterio Delfin practices General Practice near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Primary Care Doctors.