A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleuterio Delfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleuterio Delfin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delfin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Delfin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delfin graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Delfin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleuterio Punzalan Delfin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eleuterio P. Delfin practice?
- Dr. Eleuterio Delfin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleuterio Delfin practices General Practice near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Primary Care Doctors.