A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleuterio Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleuterio Go is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleuterio Go, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Go has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleuterio Arcangel Go MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eleuterio A. Go practice?
- Dr. Eleuterio Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleuterio Go practices Psychiatry near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Psychiatrists.