A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleuterio Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleuterio Go is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleuterio Go, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Go has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleuterio Arcangel Go MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eleuterio A. Go practice?
- Dr. Eleuterio Go has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eleuterio Go practices Psychiatry near Oakdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Oakdale Psychiatrists.