Dr. Eleuterio Go MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

January 25th, 2016
Horrible
Horrible staff!! Horrible billers!! The billers messed up my account info when billing my insurance and caused complications to where the dr was able to get paid right away so he didn't want to see me until he got paid. Wow The billers put a zero instead of an "O" and the dr made it seem like it was my fault., he gave me 2 weeks worth of medication!! Everything is resolved and he got paid than I receive a voicemail saying they would love to have me back to continue. Ya right screw you guys. Worst worst worst All the receptionist laughing loudly umongst themselves, there always talking about food and eating!! Horrible

February 26th, 2015
Crackpot
This guy has got to be the worst Psychiatrist in practice. He's totally into it for the money, and not patient needs. I remember several 10 mins office visits where he looked at me maybe twice, the whole time. He's a pill pusher through and through. Try this pill... try that pill.... He had me on three different meds at one point, and a second opinion told me that two of those meds work in direct opposition of each other. Dr. Go said that he was treating me for Bi-Polar disorder, but when I asked for confirmation on the diagnosis, he waffled and then stated that he didn't think I had bi-polar disorder. Making appointments was always easy, and after seeing how only spends 10-15 mins with his patients (for a 30 mins session) I can see why the office staff was always able to "fit me in" to the schedule. The high turnaround of his office staff also told me something was amiss with his practice. In the year that I was trying to make this Dr/Patient relationship work, I saw more office staff come and go than one would at a fast food restaurant. When his own employees won't even stick around, that was a high indication he wasn't running a good business.

November 11th, 2014
Warning!!!!
Dr. Go has no interest in his patients. Our wait time is very short but so is the consult time. The longest consult we've had with him is 10 minutes including the initial consult. Horrible doctor!!!! I would not take my children or anyone for that matter. Staff is very helpful but Dr. Go is not!!! I would run the opposite direction!!! Do your research before going in to see him. He is not interested in helping the patient. He prescribed a medication to my father that he had discontinued weeks before due to adverse reactions. A month later he is giving him the same meds?! Incompetent n careless.

December 3rd, 2013
sure making appointments are easy, but your 1st appointment is supposed to be an hour and you get maybe 30 minutes, and follows up are 15 and you get maybe 5, the first thing that comes out of his mouth is hows the medicine. he doesnt care about the patient just the money, theres some shafy stuff going on in this office

May 16th, 2013
Parent of Child with ADHD
I would not recommend this office to anyone. The office was very unprofessional. They do not keep appropriate records or notes. Dr. Go did not take the time to get to know my child and was not very friendly. I do not have anything good to say except that the office staff seem okay and apologetic of the situation. Also, I had to wait over an hour for an appointment.

April 10th, 2012
Dr. Go is great at scheduling appointments, but doesn't seem too knowledgeable about medications, and seems to prescribe them with no problems or questions asked. I'm having trouble sleeping with my Lexapro, and told me to take it in the morning. I asked if I could cut back a little on it, but he advised against it. One time, he prescribed Ambien for me, and the drug-drug interactions are dangerous. I take another anti-depressant in the morning, looked it up to see if there are any side effects, and found out the interactions can be very dangerous. Furthermore, he's constantly late for my appointments.

March 26th, 2012
Not Concerned with WHY there is a problem
Dr. Go does not seem to be concerned about getting to why you have a problem, he just asks how we are doing and gives another perscription. We are going to the psychiatrist to get to the bottom of what's wrong, but as long as he can keep giving out those perscriptions in a 15 minute session, why bother with talking. Why would a Dr. who is supposed to talk to you only schedule 15 minute appointments (they may be 10 for all I know).

May 23rd, 2011
Dr Go is more interested in pushing pills and making money then the real needs of his patients. If you have a child with a behavior problem, go to Dr Go, he will put your kids on medsk, turn them into a zombie and "resolve" your problem. He tried to put my 8 year old on 7 different medications!

December 30th, 2010
rushes visits
dr go did not or has not taken time to listen to my concerns or questions about medications. I have checked on side affects on a medication he gave me and he told me that it was not true. I have no choice but to see him because my insurance has no other providers in the area

May 11th, 2010
Kind, innovative and patient with kids
Dr. Go is very good with depressed kids. He takes time necessary to evaluate and connect with your child so that progress can continue. Dr. Go will play chess or other games to connect with your child. He met with mother and child for first 15 minutes together, and then around 45 minutes with child alone. He uses a good combination of discussion and/or medication therapies, which was successful for our son. Dr. Go even met with my husband and son together when my husband returned from Iraq, to ensure the transition to "togetherness" went more smoothly. Dr. Go allowed my other 3 small children to watch movies in the waiting room during my 15 minutes in his office; he had a camera video and a buzzer on the waiting room door so I new if someone new came into the waiting room, and that the 3 kids didn't try to run out the door. The secretary "kept an eye on" the 3 kids for those 15 minutes I was in the office. Dr. Go took our Tricare Prime insurance, and was the only pediatric psychiatrist within an hour's drive of Stockton, CA that would take Tricare Prime! Dr. Go is both innovative, caring and a blessing.