A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seedahmed
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Seedahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Seedahmed graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Seedahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elfateh Mohamede- Hassan Seedahmed MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elfateh M. Seedahmed practice?
- Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pulmonologists.