A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seedahmed
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seedahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Seedahmed graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Seedahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elfateh Mohamede- Hassan Seedahmed MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elfateh M. Seedahmed practice?
- Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Elfateh Seedahmed practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pulmonologists.