A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elfriede Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elfriede Pahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahl
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elfriede Pahl, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pahl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elfriede Pahl MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elfriede Pahl practice?
- Dr. Elfriede Pahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Elfriede Pahl practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.