A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elfriede Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahl
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elfriede Pahl, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pahl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elfriede Pahl MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elfriede Pahl practice?
- Dr. Elfriede Pahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Elfriede Pahl practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.