A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elfriede Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elfriede Pahl, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pahl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pahl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elfriede Pahl practice?
Dr. Elfriede Pahl practices Pediatric Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.