Dr. Elham Elzind Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elham Elzind?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Elham Elzind?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 13th, 2017

Very good Dr

She is a very good doctor and is thorough. She listens and is very gentle.

January 15th, 2016

Run!

Horrible experience. Old everything, no credit or debit cards accepted and give exact change bc they don't have change, waiting a month for cancer results when I was told they would have them 10-14 days bc Dr is on vacation and she told me they have a backup Dr available for while she is gone but no they do not. Very unprofessional. Do not recommend at all!!

January 28th, 2014

When I first walked up to the front door it was so dirty I could not even see in. when in the office the rug had black stains in various places. Once with Dr Elzind she does not want to take time to discuss anything. She is sometimes curt and nasty. Unreliable in giving test results in a timely manner. She is too busy away from the office to even have any concern even when the result might need immediate attention. I am never going to her again.

April 25th, 2013

Best Doctor ever!!!!

Dr. Elzind its a great, patient, honest, dedicated female doctor. Always to provide a sincere professional option and what is good for me. I love her and wish she be around for long time. We need more doctors like her!

September 11th, 2012

No thanks...

She was rude and office was dirty. Never going back there. Would rather pay out Of pocket

August 16th, 2012

RETIRE!!!!

Went to her for years...horrible bedside manner, rushes you, doesn't answer your questions, makes you feel stupid when you ask a question. Plus talks bad about other patients...she needs to retire.

May 17th, 2012

Heartless individual!

This doctor is a horrible person with no emotion. I was losing my baby and she treated it as a joke. She told me that there was good news and bad news. The bad news was my baby's heart stopped beating and the good news was that I was losing the baby on my own. I'm 22 years old and don't deserve the disrespect that this doctor has shown me. My friend went to her, who is in her late 40s and she told her she didn't want to deliver babies anymore. That's okay, but she has no right to treat me or anyone as an animal. She didn't prescribe me prenatal vitamins Or take my blood work. She knew that my field of work involved lifting and didnt tell me what to eat or not to eat. She also was rude to me for saying I'm sorry.. She told me it was time to grow up because I would rather have a dnc than collect pieces of my miscarriage to bring to her. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. She it extremely unprofessional and out of line. Seriously, I could sue her and much more. Don't use her!

January 30th, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR

I have been going to this doctor for the past 6 years as my gyn and took care of me excellent.. now I am pregnant and I love her as my ob doctor... caring and strict doctor. Always makes sure me and my baby are healthy... I recommend this doctor to all my friends and family and YOU!!!

January 17th, 2012

AWFUL WOMAN

I had been seeing her since I was 16 as my Gyno, recently 7 months pregnant and had to change Dr.'s because she was so mean to me! She doesnt sit down and spend any time with you, doesnt like to answer questions, isnt calm, isnt helpful, and has a nasty, in a rush attitude. The staff is nice. But the office, bathroom, etc is filthy! My husband and I debated changing for months until my last appt I walked out crying! Please find another Dr. she;s a waste of time and needs a break form practicing!

June 13th, 2011

Never Again!

Horrible first time visit and will never go back. She was rude, didn't want to listen to my concerns or answer my questions and rushed me out the door!

May 17th, 2011

Dosent Care

Do not go to her especially if this is your first baby. She was rude the first appointment but I gave her other chances and her attitude did not get any better. I was having early signs of bleeding. She kept telling me it was normal. But when i called on a friday afternoon i was told to go to labor and delivary at 11 weeks. After i went throught the whole processing and actually got to the nurse they told me i needed to go to the E.R And didnt understand why my doctor told me to come to labor and delivary. I was finally sent to the er an hour later to get checked out. Things seemed to be okay. When i followed up with her on monday she asked me why i made an appointment. I told her that i went to the er on friday because you sent me there and she did not have any clue what I was talking about. She says she has alot of clients and cannot keep track of them. Well maybe she needs to cut back on her clients and pay more attention to there needs. I requested my records which took me over a week to get them because she was on vacation. Never went back after.

January 28th, 2011

Do not recommend this Physician

On my last visit prior to my Baby's delivery; my amniotic fluid had ran out unnoticed; Dr. Elzind sent me to be hospitalized immendiately and, I was given an IV to keep the Baby hydrated; in spite of this Dr. Elzind insisted on a "natural birth". The next day, by 12:00 pm I had developed a high fever; she immediately scheduled a C-Section. My Baby's umbilical chord was wrapped around him 3 times; he had digested meconioum and I had developed an infection; I've passed on the fever to my Baby who was put in NICU for 6 days under observation. Had Dr. Elzind performed the C-Section perhaps all these pain could've been avoided. Now my son is suffering from severe developmental details due to the oxygen loss he suffered. I pray that no other woman goes through I what I did.