Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Max on May 30th, 2015

Regarding the anonymous comment dated Jan 22nd, 2015 which claims Dr. Jafari is a "fraud", Dr. Jafari is a highly decorated and skilled Neurologist. She has completed fellowship training at UCLA and she is double-board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular medicine, a distinction only very few of her colleagues have been able to achieve. As a Neurologist with subspecialty training in Neuromuscular medicine, Dr. Jafari is well familiar with the anatomy of face and highly experienced in various procedures in the face, which included botulinum toxin (Botox) injections for treatment of various medical conditions such as migraine headaches and muscle spasms. Given her vast knowledge of the topic and experience, she also treats her patients for cosmetic indications, which falls under the scope of her expertise and licensure as a licensed physician. Indeed, Neurologists were the first doctors who adopted the use of Botox for use as a medication in medicine, and Dr. Jafari is proud to be in the forefront of this and other advanced medical procedures and treatments. Dr. Jafari is not a Dermatologist and she never claimed to be one as clearly indicated in her public profiles easily searchable in the web. I hope this help clarifies any confusion or incorrect information.

Dr. Gives the impression she was enjoys seeing patients in pain, EMG ,NCV test. show details Dr. Gives the impression she was enjoys seeing patients in pain, EMG ,NCV test.
by Barbaric on May 22nd, 2015

Be very careful whom you choose to do these tests, especially the EMG. The Dr. Only Cares about the money from the insurance company, WellComp and HealthPoint, NOT YOUR PAIN you'll have to endure.

Jan 22nd, 2015

She is a fraud, trained as a neurologist but practicing as a dermatologist? That is rather suspicious -- was she a bad neurologist or just greedy?

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been to several specialist lately, and I have to say Dr. Jafari is the most thorough, and the most caring. She is very professional, and at the same time, very understanding and compassionate. I will refer people to her. I highly recommend her.

by Ed on Oct 14th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Jafari's own office in Irvine and have been very pleased with my experience so far. Her office is very nice and the staff are very helpful. She is very nice and attentive and I can only say positive things about her!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jafari was the only Dr who diagnosed the problem with my foot so it can help my treatment .

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jafari has been so professional,knowledgable and address all details about my problem well.her manner and personality along with her outstanding knowledge makes her unique .

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Thank you for putting an end to my headache! show details Thank you for putting an end to my headache!
by Maria on Oct 31st, 2013

Dr Jafari is a great doctor who was trained in UCLA. She is very kind and she listens carefully, and she managed to helped me with the headache that I had for years and no other doctor could completely control. Her work wasn't short of a miracle!

Such a sweet and lovely doctor! show details Such a sweet and lovely doctor!
by P.K. on Apr 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. J and she is phenomenal!! I haven't seen a doctor so sweet and caring for her patients, and by the way, my headaches are almost gone thanks to her treatments. Highly recommended.

Retired Nurse show details Retired Nurse
Jun 26th, 2012

I went to Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad, MD for an EMG. This can be a very painful test. In all the years I have worked with Doctors, Dr Jafarimojarred has the absolutely worse bedside manner. It made a very painful experience feel like torture. I am quite convinced she actually enjoyed inflicting pain. I have never left a doctors office in tears from pain until my appoint with her. I would never go back to her or recommend her for any treatment. If you need an EMG go to Dr Fred Batkin. I have this test done by him with very little pain and a huge amount of empathy.