Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Ed on Oct 14th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Jafari's own office in Irvine and have been very pleased with my experience so far. Her office is very nice and the staff are very helpful. She is very nice and attentive and I can only say positive things about her!

|  Thank you for putting an end to my headache!  |  show details
by Maria on Oct 31st, 2013

Dr Jafari is a great doctor who was trained in UCLA. She is very kind and she listens carefully, and she managed to helped me with the headache that I had for years and no other doctor could completely control. Her work wasn't short of a miracle!

|  Such a sweet and lovely doctor!  |  show details
by P.K. on Apr 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. J and she is phenomenal!! I haven't seen a doctor so sweet and caring for her patients, and by the way, my headaches are almost gone thanks to her treatments. Highly recommended.

|  Retired Nurse  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I went to Dr. Elham Jafarimojarrad, MD for an EMG. This can be a very painful test. In all the years I have worked with Doctors, Dr Jafarimojarred has the absolutely worse bedside manner. It made a very painful experience feel like torture. I am quite convinced she actually enjoyed inflicting pain. I have never left a doctors office in tears from pain until my appoint with her. I would never go back to her or recommend her for any treatment. If you need an EMG go to Dr Fred Batkin. I have this test done by him with very little pain and a huge amount of empathy.