A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elham Jamalabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elham Jamalabadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamalabadi graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jamalabadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elham Ziai Jamalabadi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elham Z. Jamalabadi practice?
- Dr. Elham Jamalabadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elham Jamalabadi practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Royse City, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians.