Dr. Elle Milani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elle Milani?

October 29th, 2014

Choose with caution

Dr. Milani was recommended by a colleague of hers. For common eyeglass prescriptions, I found her to be competent. Issues arose when I developed a catarract in one eye, which made my vision in the one eye very different from the other. She did not want to concern herself with the problem of the difference, claiming no understanding about the work of the optician (at the time I was using Edmonds in McLean). And she wanted to charge me for an appointment trying to understand how to get the difference to work in the lenses. Another ophthalmologist said that difference indicated a necessity for removal of the catarract. I am not certain Dr. Milani knew how to remove a catarract, despite her credentials and recommendations from her colleagues.

September 6th, 2014

Outstanding physician

Dr. Milani is a doctor’s doctor. I myself am a physician, and I was previously misdiagnosed by another physician (hey, it happens). Dr. Milani immediately and correctly diagnosed my eye condition (which has potentially devastating consequences) and started me on medication the same day. By the next day, my symptoms had dramatically improved. I continue to improve on a daily basis. I cannot say enough about how grateful I am to Dr. Milani. I can confidently say that she is one of the best. She is knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, and caring. Everything you could ask for in a physician. Her staff is also very friendly and accommodating. Don’t waste your time. If you have an eye problem, go see Dr. Milani.

December 14th, 2016