Dr. Elham Hrymoc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elham Hrymoc?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Elham Hrymoc?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2016

Scam Scam Scam! one of the worst medcial professional I ever had in my life.

April 25th, 2015

One of the worst psychiatrist I had ever seen. Third World country Mentality, low class behavior, extremely incompetence.

September 8th, 2014

review

Based on my experience with Dr Mizani, she is a medicore level of psychiatrist. I believe she went to UCI, which may not sounds like prestigious academic institution like those Ivies. However, her office was very clean and well organized. Making an appointment was very easy with her friendly staff. For about an half hour, she just spent writing on the piece of paper about my personal information. Her lack of proper etiquette will improve by gaining more years of experience with her future patient. Therefore, I did not mind on her perfunctory behavior. She mentioned several times about her rate on each hours during the initial meeting and at that moment, I knew I was wasting my $500. Primary method for every psychiatrist is to listen to their patient carefully before making a diagnosis rather that giving a conjecture assumption by using their medical knowledge. Nobody is perfect anyway and sometime I take bitter experience as life lesson. I just felt so strange that I was giving my private information to the stranger rather that medical professional.

January 26th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor

I have met with a few doctors in the past. I have to say that hands down, Dr. Mizani is the most professional, genuine, knowledgeable doctor I have met. I truly appreciate the level of thought she puts in what she says. I do feel she cares about her patients quite a bit. I highly recommend her.

December 11th, 2013

Unprofessional doctor

his doctor is a total incompetent moron. I made the unfortunate mistake to come across her website desperate for help after a closed head injury I received in a bus accident . This woman paraded me thru a series of psych meds that only made my anxiety condition worse . I suffered heavily while being constantly switched onto different medications and was told I was dillusional and had no reality based thinking when I told her that I was having bad side effects from the medicines . I was a difficult case because my head injury caused panic disorder but this doctor refused to understand how the meds were effecting me and persisted in trying to place me on heavier medications . I'm very grateful I left this doctor after 6 months of her incompetent evaluations and found another psychiatrist who promptly took me off meds and recognized that they were only adding to the problem . Today I am a year med free and tho I still suffer from some symptoms of post concussion syndrome I am a world of a difference healthier then I was under the treatment of this woman. Yes this doctor is caring and compassionate and does go the extra mile w personal phone calls and emails but at the same time she will be quick to label you as psychotic or a hypochondriac if you are not responding well to her suggested treatments . Never in my life have I experienced such a breach of professionalism in the medical field .

October 26th, 2013

Dr. Mizani is absolutely exceptional. She is available, competent, very intelligent, and highly professional. I think it is clear that the only bad review on this page is a delusional, disgruntled individual who I hope will someday find some peace and clarity.

October 16th, 2012

Extremely professional

the reviewer below is crazy. dr Mizani spent so much time with my husband (who has seen over 20 different therapists and psychiatrists in the past and was never given the right diagnosis). She was very warm and after our appointment answered all our questions about his medicines by email within hours of us sending them. It makes me mad reading the review below because she was hands down the best psychiatrist we've ever seen and this person seems to be talking about a different person.

October 5th, 2011

Loved her

I saw Dr. M a couple weeks ago, she was really caring and thoughtful and helped me so much. I would highly recommend her.

August 20th, 2011

Doesn't make you feel weird, so comforting

I took my daughter to Dr. Ellie, the work they have done together I think has changed her life. She is calmer and doing better in school, we can actually have dinner again as a family. Dr. Ellie you ROCK!

July 12th, 2010

Great Doctor, highly recommended.

Loved her, am sad that she will no longer be practicing in Orange. My son really opened up to her, and he does not open up easily. She was very professional, yet great with a kid. Highly recommended.

May 20th, 2010

Awesome doctor!

I've known Dr. Mizani for years - ever since high school, to when she graduated from UCI. She is an amazing human being and one that I can trust with my life. I'm glad to see her become such an icon in Psychiatry.

March 14th, 2010

Smart, reasonable, won't try and push meds on you...

Dr. Mizani is flexible, open-minded and very friendly. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.