you will love her show details you will love her
May 20th, 2015

She is the nicest and most careful doctor for my childresn

Jul 16th, 2013

Dr Taeed is kind and gentle. She is organised and detail oriented. I highly recommend her.

Business owner & father show details Business owner & father
by Bonilla, David on Mar 11th, 2013

I took my daughter Alexa for her school physical for kindergarten. The doctor and staff were very kind, efficient, and caring. My daughter received vaccinations after her check-up and didn't even cry. It was a good experience for her. I would recommend Dr. Taeed to my friends and family.

Apr 24th, 2012

My experience with doctor Taeed has been great. She is very caring and compassionate.I will definitely recommend her to my friends.

Great Pediatricion show details Great Pediatricion
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr Taeed has been my children's doctor for 13 years. She has been attentive to medical issues as well as checkups. She has gone to the next level to extend the best care available by making referrals when necessary. Since it is a small office we have, on occasion had to wait as a walk in or until the next day however have never felt rushed during any appointment. Kenya is the most wonderful nurse ever.

Gentle and competent show details Gentle and competent
Jun 3rd, 2011

The office is modern and has great parking and location. the staff are very sweet. kenia and Rachal are very nice and helpful. Dr. Taeed was very attentive and was not arrogant at all. She listened carefully and answered all of my questions. I just love my experiece there

Not Great show details Not Great
Feb 1st, 2010

Took 8 hours to return my call when I called in concerned about my sons illness. Could not see me same day when I wanted to do a walk in when my son was ill. They could only see me the next day. They charge to pay by credit and no change for cash. I am looking for a new pediatrician.

just OK show details just OK
Nov 16th, 2009

She is nice enough, but compared to our last pediatrician, she doesn't compare at all. She seems like she keeps a safe distance from getting to know you. Her office staff are sweet but there are only one receptionist and one nurse. The receptionist seems to get flustered. Also every time Ive been there, someone has gotten mad and left in a huff because they dont carry any change for people paying in cash. I guess you could say that she and her office are just ok.