Dr. Elham Taherian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Worst Doctor Ever
I went to this Doctor After being in the hospital for a mouth do to my lupus flare up and was put in a wheelchair because of complications. This so call woman I will not call her a Doc because she not that came in told me that lupus dose not cause paralysis I look at this person in shocked. Because this is supposed to be her profession her specialty I thinking to myself how cause this so call not no that this ISH affects your organs your nerves system I been fighting with this illness for over six years. I am really not going to go every little detail about this person only thing I will if you have lupus she will not be the best doc to go to anytime a doc just think you wont pills or tell you she don't know and talk to you like you a kids it time to move on................

September 21st, 2016
Worst Dr I have ever seen.
I waited 2 months to see her and I was a new patient. My appointment was at 8:20 and I arrived at 8:00. The front desk was the best but customer service ended there. The nurse called me back about 8:10 and the Dr came into the room about 8:15. I was walking out the front door at 8:30. I have Lupus and Osteoarthritis. I explained I had a lot of pain all the time. Her answer was She couldn't do anything for me except give me pain pills or injections. I do not want pain pills and have had so many injections I do not want anymore. She said try Tylenol and wrote me a script for cream for the rash on my face and left the room. She said to see her in a year. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.

May 8th, 2015
Very nice physician . Seemed very knowledgable and caring.

December 16th, 2014
Caring Expertise of deductive dignosis exceptionally above average. A rare gifted Doctor. I have been one of her patients for years.